ResMed RPSII Battery Pack
Resmed ResMed RPSII Battery Pack Description:
The RPS II (The ResMed Power Station II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables the operation of compatible ResMed machines where mains power is unavailable.
RPS II Features:
- Ideal for travel - This battery provides backup power in case of an unexpected mains power failure.
- A long-lasting lithium-ion battery (up to 13 hours per charge) - can be used with the S9 and Airsense 10 series CPAP machines.
- Can be charged to greater than 95% in less than 4 hours
- Battery Charge Display with alerts
- Optional Battery Coupler to join two batteries
Please note: Battery running time estimates are hard to provide as consumption depends on the device model, settings, leaks, battery quality and age, unique breathing patterns of the patient, environmental conditions and external accessories such as a humidifier and heated tubing.
However, when fully charged, the external battery should provide up to 13 hours of run time (when the CPAP device is set to run without a humidifier or heating tube)
If you are highly dependent on the battery, we recommend purchasing additional batteries for convenience and peace of mind.
Another feature is the Battery Coupler (sold separately - SKU 34964) which connects two RPS II batteries in a series. It will automatically switch to the other battery when required.
This Resmed RPS II battery pack only includes:
- ResMed Power Stations (RPS) II battery
- S9 PSU adaptor
- Carry bag
If you are using a Resmed S9 device:
You must purchase an s9 RPS II DC cable (SKU 24961) separately.
If you are using a Resmed AirSense 10 device:
You will also need to purchase the AirSense10 PSU adapter (SKU 37342) and the AirSense10 DC cable (SKU 37343).