ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal mask - Starter Pack (For Her)
Resmed ResMed AirTouch N20 Nasal mask - Starter Pack (For Her) Description:
Easy to fit, comfortable to use
Imagine being able to wear a nasal mask that is so comfortable you almost forget you're wearing it! You can expect that with AirTouch N20 (For Her) nasal masks.
The secret is in the UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion, which is incredibly soft and light, providing unparalleled comfort. And the best part? You don't even have to worry about cleaning it regularly!
With AirTouch N20 nasal masks, you can enjoy a hassle-free and comfortable experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. So, whether you're dealing with sleep apnea or other breathing issues, this mask is the perfect solution to help you get the rest you need without any discomfort or inconvenience.
- Features UltraSoft™ memory foam - The mask moulds to your face, creating an outstanding seal, reducing excessive pressure or irritation caused by prolonged use.
- Easy to clean saving you time in the morning - simply wipe down the cushion with a CPAP wipe. For optimal comfort, it is recommended that the foam cushion is replaced every 30 days.
- Magnetic clips - mean two simple snaps and your mask is on or off.
- Quick-release elbow - allows you to get up at night and disconnect without removing the mask.
- Modular frame design - the mask frame is designed to also work with the ResMed AirFit™ N20 silicone cushion
Included with the starter pack:
• 1x AirTouch N20 for Her nasal mask
•2x UltraSoft memory foam cushions
AirTouch N20 – User Guide
AirTouch N20– Fitting Guide
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep.
Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.
Great mask, super comfortable Have had other masks that hurt the bridge or my nose or front teeth, this one is great as it does not do this. Also it is great if you are allergic to latex, the other latex masks would make my skin red and itchy/peely. This one does not do this, so is great.