ResMed AirTouch F20 - Full Face mask bundle kit (with 6 UltraSoft memory foam cushions)
Resmed ResMed AirTouch F20 - Full Face mask bundle kit (with 6 UltraSoft memory foam cushions) Description:
Softest mask ever
ResMed's AirTouch F20 has been designed to offer you greater support. With its unique ResMed UltraSoft memory foam cushion, AirTouch F20 is designed to help deliver the necessary comfort and seal performance to ensure you can fully enjoy the benefits of your sleep therapy treatment.
ResMed UltraSoft memory foam adapts to the curves and contours of each face, creating a soft, personalised fit designed to reduce facial markings and skin irritation.
- The softest mask Resmed has ever designed
- Features UltraSoft™ memory foam - The mask moulds to your face, creating an outstanding seal, reducing excessive pressure or irritation caused by prolonged use.
- Easy to clean saving you time in the morning - simply wipe down the cushion with a CPAP wipe. For optimal comfort, it is recommended that the foam cushion is replaced every 30 days.
- Light, breathable cushion - the UltraSoft memory foam cushion technology can dissipate heat and moisture readily.
- QuietAir™ diffuser vent - minimises noise and gently disperses exhaled air.
Included with the bundle pack:
• 1x AirTouch F20 Full Face Mask (with 1x
UltraSoft memory foam cushion incl.)
•5x UltraSoft memory foam cushions (additional)
AirTouch F20 – User Guide
AirTouch F20– Fitting Guide
AirTouch F20 - Cushion Cleaning Guide
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep.
Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.
Great products, fast delivery which was a great relief for myself and husband as at no point until his mask broke were we told he had to buy his own replacements. Thank you team we will certainly recommend you and be using you when we need masks etc