ResMed AirFit N30i - Nasal Cradle Mask
Resmed ResMed AirFit N30i - Nasal Cradle Mask Description:
Freedom to sleep in many positions
Do you struggle to get a good night's sleep because your CPAP mask is uncomfortable or keeps slipping off when you change positions?
If so, you'll be glad to know there's a solution - the AirFit N30i CPAP mask!
Its unique top-of-the-head tube design and nasal cradle cushion make it one of the market's most comfortable and versatile masks.
Whether you prefer to sleep on your side or your stomach, the AirFit N30i stays securely in place, providing a comfortable fit that won't interrupt your sleep. So, if you're tired of struggling with your CPAP mask and want to get the rest you deserve finally, the AirFit N30i is a perfect choice!
Key Features of AirFit N30i:
• Top-of-the-head tube design gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions
• Curved nasal cradle cushion covers less of your face than a traditional nasal mask and sits discreetly under your nose, not in it
• Featuring a quick-release elbow technology for easy connection and disconnection at night
• The elbow provides a 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement with minimal obstruction
• SpringFit frame adapts for a stable, personalised fit
• Air flows through the frame for a soft yet secure cradle seal
• Minimalist design leaves your face clear so you can wear glasses to read or watch TV
• Each mask bundle comes with 3 different sized nasal cushions, so you can easily find the perfect size
• Can be used with most CPAP machines (except ResMed's AirMini due to the device's special ventilation and humidification system)
AirFit N30i - User Guide
AirFit N30i - Fitting Guide
Rapid deliver of product after ordering it.