ResMed AirFit N20 - Nasal mask
Resmed ResMed AirFit N20 - Nasal mask Description:
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep.
Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.
Easy to fit, comfortable to use
If you value simplicity and comfort in your CPAP therapy, you'll love the AirFit N20 nasal mask. Designed with a supportive, classic style and advanced sealing technology, this mask delivers unbeatable dependability and comfort night after night. And the best part? It's incredibly easy to use.
You'll love the lightness and softness of the InfinitySeal cushion, frame, and headgear, which work together to create a secure and comfortable fit. The EasyClick magnetic clips make putting on and taking off a breeze.
Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to peaceful sleep with the AirFit N20 nasal mask.
• InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements and tolerate misfitting
• Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers a breadth of fit while adding comfort
• Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
• Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
• Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
AirFit N20 – User Guide
AirFit N20– Fitting Guide
Excellent service, products arrive fast, simply good reseller.