ResMed AirFit N20 for Her - Nasal Mask
Resmed ResMed AirFit N20 for Her - Nasal Mask Description:
Easy to fit, comfortable to use
Are you tired of using nasal masks that are uncomfortable and bulky? Look no further than the AirFit N20 for Her nasal mask - specifically designed for women; this mask offers unparalleled comfort and functionality.
Thanks to its InfinitySeal cushion, frame, headgear, and EasyClick magnetic clips, the AirFit N20 for Her is lightweight and soft, allowing you to sleep peacefully without discomfort. Plus, its streamlined, minimal contact fit and under-eye frame provide great visual freedom, so you can move around and read before bed without any restrictions.
Experience the ultimate comfort and freedom with the AirFit N20 for Her nasal mask. Say goodbye to bulky and uncomfortable masks and hello to a good night's sleep.
• InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements and tolerate misfitting
• Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers a breadth of fit while adding comfort
• Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
• Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
• Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
AirFit N20 – User Guide
AirFit N20– Fitting Guide
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep.
Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.