ResMed AirFit F20 for Her - Full Face Mask
Resmed ResMed AirFit F20 for Her - Full Face Mask Description:
Are you tired of struggling to find a full-face mask that fits comfortably?
Look no further than the AirFit F20! This compact mask is designed with you in mind to fit easily and comfortably on a wide range of facial shapes and sizes.
The AirFit F20 features an innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion, which adapts to your unique facial contours to provide a secure and comfortable mask fit. Whether you have a narrow or wide face, the AirFit F20 will conform to your unique features for a personalized fit that feels just right.
Say goodbye to uncomfortable, ill-fitting masks and hello to a restful night's sleep with the AirFit F20. Trust us, you won't regret it!
Key Features:• New InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements and tolerate misfitting
• Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
• Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers a breadth of fit while adding comfort
• Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
• Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
AirFit F20 – User Guide
AirFit F20– Fitting Guide
Masks with magnetic components are contraindicated for use by patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask, have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep.
Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.