Philips DreamWear - Full Face Mask
Philips Philips DreamWear - Full Face Mask Description:
Have you been struggling to find a comfortable Full Face CPAP Mask?
The DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics might be the solution you've been looking for. Imagine feeling like you're wearing nothing at all while receiving the necessary therapy you need for a restful night's sleep. With this new and innovative design, you can experience great seal and stability without any pinching or pressure points on your face.
One of the most impressive features of the DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is its soft and flexible silicone frame, which adapts naturally to your facial contours, providing a comfortable fit in almost any sleeping position. This means you can finally have the freedom to move around in bed and enjoy a wide-open field of view, which is highly valued among CPAP users.
Say goodbye to the annoyance of red marks on the bridge of your nose, discomfort, and irritation in the nostrils that often come with other full-face masks. The DreamWear Full Face Mask fits securely under your nose, giving you a secure seal without any of these frustrating side effects. If you're looking for a more comfortable and effective solution for your sleep apnea, give the DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask a try. You won't regret it!
- Silicone Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft, adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion: The mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and the mask's elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing: Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View: The mask provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Cushion Sizes: The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide & Large, to fit a wide range of noses. If you're unsure of which size to choose, download the sizing guide below.
Frame Sizes: Three Size frames are available for the mask - Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit.
Philips DreamWear Full Face Mask - Fitting Guide