Medistrom - Pilot-12 Lite Backup Power Supply Battery (only suitable for Phillips Respironics machines)
Medistrom Medistrom - Pilot-12 Lite Backup Power Supply Battery (only suitable for Phillips Respironics machines) Description:
Introducing the New Pilot-12 Lite – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for Philips Respironics.
While using the Pilot-12 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-12 Lite without interruption.
Pilot-12 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive CPAP therapy while travelling. This includes remote locations where main power is unavailable in situations such as camping, road trips, and air travel.
The Pilot-12 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. With the built-in USB port, it can power a variety of handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and cameras.
Pilot-12 Lite provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
The Pilot-12 Lite is compatible with:
- Phillips Respironics DreamStation
- Phillips Respironics System One S60
- It can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and camera
- Features a built-in LED Flashlight
The Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite Power Supply includes:
- The pilot-12 Power supply unit
- Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation/System One S60
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
- FAA Compliant
- Capacity: 95Wh
- Output voltage: 24V for CPAP & 5V, 2.5A for USB
- Approximate usage: 1-2 nights (Based on optimal settings without humidifier & heated tube)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Warranty: 1 year
Pilot-12 Lite – User Manual
Pilot-214Lite– Quick Start Guide